Orange County (NC) Housing and Community Development
There are presently no open calls for submissions.
- To submit an application, you will need to create a free Submittable account or sign in with Google or Facebook credentials.
- You can save a draft of your work if you would like to finish filling out the application at a later date.
- If you need to make changes to the information you submitted, please request to edit the submission. You may also withdraw your submission and resubmit.
- Submittable works best on Google Chrome, Firefox, and Safari. Internet Explorer is not supported. Please make sure you are using a supported browser.
- Applications typically take four (4) weeks to process and we will follow-up with you by email. Please be sure to check your email for application updates.
- To request a status update on your application, you may contact the Orange County Housing Helpline at 919-245-2655 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.